->
If words could make you be
with me right now
Just would I whisper your
name
And to your heart the wind
would carry my call.
If pain could be described
so much that you felt it too
The wound on my heart I
would have shared with you
And you would know how
painful it is to live missing you.
If you could imagine how
happy we could have been
Come back, you would
And we would start all
over as we were young.
Now I have grown and seen
Life is bumping on painful
rocks; stepping on pricking thorns
Besides everything I have
found
You were the one happiness
my life bumped into.
So if I could turn back
the hands of time
I would go back to the
past and hold you close
I wouldn’t let you go
If I was our blameless God
Without anything in the
past that I might have lied
I know you would easily
believe me.
If both of us were not
people
We would have been friends
without need to explain…
O! If, If…if and if!
I say if out of loss and
grief!
For time we could have
found and shared our life!
Had the world been able to
keep us safe.

No comments:
Post a Comment